Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Long time no "see"

I know I've been MIA & my eating has gone totally downhill.  I have gained back 8 lbs & I feel like CRAP, especially after working a 12 hour tech (CNA work) shift at work!! Man does this 8 lbs really make a difference.  You wouldn't think that 8 lbs would show so much but it really does! My stomach is such a noticable difference.  I wouldn't have thought that, but it's true.  But alas, tomorrow is another day & I HAVE to get back on track, if not for anything more than to not feel like my back is broken & my feet are about to fall off after my 12 hour shift!!





1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to let you know that you can get back on track. I slipped up big time on the 4th of July and although it was hard, I knew that tomorrow was a brand new day. Don't quit. You can find your way back. Believe me, you can do this.

    ReplyDelete