So March is here & I know I've been MIA on my posts but school is a little hectic. This is our last week before spring break & it's a doozy so I'll try to catch up today.
Weekly weigh in for Sunday - nothing new to report, holding steady at 266. No gain, but no loss either & that's just become unacceptable, this "plateau" is going on way too long & I know that it's my fault.
And it's the beginning of a new month so that means it's time to review my "goals" for February & set some new ones for March so here goes:
- I plan to continue with my fruits and vegetables. I'd like to try to get in at least 3 servings of fruit & 5 servings of vegetables each day. I'd say I met this one about half of the time & it's not really from a conscious effort, sometimes I get them in by what I eat for the day & sometimes I don't.
- I want to incorporate exercise into my week. My goal for February is to exercise 3 times a week. No time limit, just three times a week for every week in February. Ugh big FAT fail on this one, unless of course I can count clinicals 2 days a week (definitely lots of walking that I'm not used to). This semester kicked my butt as far as time was concerned so this one didn't happen. Fortunately though it's about to slow down so I think I'll try this one again, plus the weather is getting warmer & that's always great.
- I'd like to plan some menu's so that I can get a better grip on my eating in the evenings since school has started back. Hmm, I didn't really use any new meals that I made up, but I did continue to use the great ones I got from Runs for Cookies, so maybe that's a half accomplished?
- And lastly I'd like to weigh 260 by the end of the month. Unfortunately that one did NOT happen. I've been steady now at 266 for the past two weeks & I am over it. This one has got to get kicked in the bootay!
So on to my goals for March:
- Exercise!!! I know I've said it before, but this time I'm serious!! Again, my goal is to exercise 3 times a week, minimum of 20 minutes each time.
- Track/get in my water every day. I have REALLY been slacking on my water.
- Not eat out more than once a week. This last week I have eaten out WAY too many times & now that my schedule should be easing up I want to go back to more healthy, home cooked meals.
Now I'm off to do more paperwork for school. How did everyone else do for February? Did you meet your goals? I hope so!!
Previous weight 266
Current weight 266
Total weight loss to date