Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Weekly Weigh In...(Better late than never)

Hey guys! Sorry I was late this week posting my weekly weigh in. There wasn't really anything special to post anyway, I am still at 266 lbs. So no loss, but thankfully no gain for this week!


File:NY-266.svg

On a positive note, my FAVORITE weight loss blogger ever actually visited my blog today & left me a comment!! :) Tiffany rocks!! I was looking at her picture that she posted today & I was so impressed. She had on those skinny workout pants & a t-shirt that fit her like a t-shirt. Meaning, she didn't have to make sure it was long enough to cover her lower belly & her butt, b/c guess what?? She didn't need to!! She looks hot!!! She inspires me every day.

Ok, I know this was a super short post but I have got to get some sleep before 5 am clinicals tomorrow.

Talk to you guys soon!!




Previous weight 266
Current weight 266
-0  lb
Total weight loss to date
-17 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment