Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19...Nervous

Tomorrow is my weigh in & I'm so nervous!!



These last three days have been sort of like free for alls.  Well, mainly just the last two.  Although I did track my calories.  I made sure that even if I didn't stick to the 1700 & under amount I was still determined to at least track what I ate, and let me tell you, yesterday was a doozie!! I tracked everything I ate & honestly I didn't "feel" like it was that much.  I mean to me it was only 3 meals, which is normal right?  How bad could it be?? Oh it could be bad, and what's worse is that I used to do that every day AND MORE!!  And just in honor of full disclosure let me tell you what that consisted of:


Breakfast:

1/4 cup of Oatmeal

75 Calories

Lunch:

Jimmy John's Italian Night Club
Jimmy John's Sea Salt & Vinegar chips

1248 Calories (Can you believe that!!!!!!!!)

Dinner:

Roast Beef
Butternut Squash Casserole
Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
Loaded Mashed Potatoe's
Coconut Creme Pie
Jack & Coke

1197 Calories

Snacks:

2 Cheddar Peppers from Sonic
1/2 container of Ranch dippping sauce
KFC Original Recipe Chicken Wing

377 Calories

So tomorrow's the day.   Can't say that I'm feeling too confident about it.  I'd be ok with not losing anything, but what I'm really afraid of is a gain.  Of course I know it won't be a permanent gain, mostly just bloating, but still....Oh well all I can do is face the music & move on. 

I'll be sure to let you know.  :)

1 comment:

  1. My weigh in day is tomorrow too! It always make me nervous, but no matter what the scale says remember we are making so many positive changes! Overall we are doing amazing. Don't let that scale have too much power!

    ReplyDelete