Saturday, January 5, 2013

Look what I got in the mail!

Look what came in the mail today?  And right on time! 



I love this issue of People & it only helped to get me more motivated.  Well, that was until about oh 9:30 last night when I was really craving something sweet & instead of eating a blueberry yogurt like I should have, I instead broke open a bag of these. 
 
Heath Bits
 
Then proceeded to have not one, but 3 handfuls of these tasty little suckers. Mmmm, they were good.  So today I know I have to be pretty vigilant about what I eat since tomorrow is my weigh in & I would die if I gained, or didn't lose.  Especially with how good I've done all week.  Isn't it crazy to think that one bad choice could make a difference on the scale?  Let's hope not. I am looking for a loss tomorrow.  I only have 26 more days to reach my goal of 269, which would be a 10 lb loss this month.  I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously need to be exercising though........
 
Anyhoo, how are ya'll doing this weekend?





No comments:

Post a Comment