Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8, football & Cougar Town...

Yesterday was another great day. I had a total of 1623 calories, which was 177 less than my max amount. Very happy about that, especially when I was able to include this into my day (or rather, very late night)



Medium caramel mocha coffee
Since you probably already know (or maybe you're not a sport's fan, so you don't know) my team won the National Championship AGAIN last night! Woowoo!!  Back to back baby #15, Roll Tide!!!


 
 
So, being from Alabama & living only an hour or so away from my hometown of Huntsville, my hubby decided that he just HAD to have the championship hat LAST NIGHT, which led to an impromptu road trip at oh about 9:45 last night.  My bargain was that if I road with him that he had to buy me a coffee.  That of course led to me scouring McDonald's website to see just what coffee I could fit into the calories that I had left.  And since I had quite a few, I could have gotten several different choices, but I settled on this one, knowing that I would have to drive the hour back from getting the hat & would need the caffeine, & also that I didn't want to go too crazy.  I have to say, it was quite yummy.  And I even had enough calories left over to get the whole milk version :)  Yay me.  I'm not really big into fat free stuff.  I go by the whole calories in/calories out thing, so if I have enough calories left to indulge in the whole milk version, then by gosh that's what I'm getting.
 
All in all it was a good day.  I wasn't hungry & I even got in all of my water, which I have now started tracking as well.  Now if I can just incorporate some exercise!  Do you think hours of playing this on my phone counts??
 
 
 
I'm addicted to it! 
 
And lastly, even though I know this isn't about weight loss, tonight is the premiere Episode of Cougar Town on its new channel!!!!!
 
 

 
 


 
 
Woohoo!! I LOVES me some Jewels & gang.  That show is so fun & upbeat.  I love happy stuff.  Happy movies are my favorite movies, they put me in such a good mood & I love this show for the same reason.  Plus, I mean how hot is 48 year old Courtney Cox!! I mean seriously, THAT is how I wnat to look when I'm 48, and dangit I plan on it!! 


Hope everyone is having a fantabulous week!!


***Update***

I decided to actually get some exercise instead of just SAYING that I needed to.  So I went for a bike ride & this was the result:

 
 
I ended up burning 216 calories, which isn't that many, but it's better than zero right?!  That's just one step in the right direction people.  :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment